OR Circulator - Outpatient Surgery (1.0 FTE) 10HR Days
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for RNs with 1+ years OR experience
Overlake Hospital is seeking a full time Circulating RN for our Outpatient Surgery Department. We are looking for a dedicated surgical team member who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Minimum of 1 year operating room experience required. This department is a 4 suite surgery center. Service lines include: GYN, General, urology, ENT, Maxillofacial and Ophthalmic specialties.
1.0 FTE (80 hour biweekly pay period)
10 Hour Shift
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required
- Minimum of 1 year of general OR circulating experience in an operating room setting, either inpatient or outpatient, is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing