PACU Patient Care Tech- Per Diem/Variable Shift
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Integrity Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a PACU Per Diem Patient Care Tech (PCT) for our PACU team. The PACU is a 24 bed unit adjacent to the Inpatient Surgery Department, which accepts adult and pediatric post-surgical patients and provides care during the recovery period from general, regional or local anesthesia.
Shift: Per Diem
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Flex spending
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R)required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Healthcare provider CPR/BLS Certification required.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing
EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.