Patient Access Coordinator (Part Time / Evenings))
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Responsible for exemplary customer service in greeting and orientation of patients and visitors to the hospital. Interviews the patient for complete demographic and financial data to complete the registration process accurately, efficiently and promptly. Collects appropriate monies, obtains appropriate signatures, notifies patients/guests of hospital regulations, policies and services.
Part Time – Evening Shift
0.875 FTE - 10 hour shifts
7 days on / 7 days off
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking & free ORCA pass
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional development
- Cell phone plan discounts
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Formal training in medical terminology, hospital finance and customer relations a plus.
- Previous frontline medical office, hospital or business experience involving direct customer service with a paying customer will also be considered.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical