Patient Service Representative - Overlake Issaquah Urgent Care
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Patient Services Representative – Overlake Issaquah Urgent Care
** $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS **
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics has a 4 day a week opportunity for a Patient Services Representative to join our Issaquah Urgent Care. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer and front office services to patients.
You will coordinate communications among staff, patients, and providers about patient check-in process. You will also collect records and ensure distribution to appropriate staff via the electronic medical record system (Epic) and perform clerical, scheduling, and records activities in support of patients and staff.
Why join Overlake?
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus
- Free Parking & Free ORCA Pass
- $10,000 per year for tuition reimbursement
- 0$ Medical Coverage for services at Overlake
- Down payment assistance up to 15%
- Paid Time Off
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year by Seattle Magazine and one of the Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a medical facility preferred. Previous physician office, hospital or other frontline customer contact experience in a business setting also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with people in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated proficient computer keyboard skills.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical