Patient Services Representative (PSR) - Full-Time
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Patient Services Representative - Overlake Clinics
** $1,000 sign-on bonus **
Overlake Clinics is currently seeking Patient Service Representatives for our full-time openings at a variety of our clinics (Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Specialty Clinics).
Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through EPIC (the EMR system) and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- Retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Free ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you.
Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical