Patient Services Representative - Redmond Urgent Care (Per Diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Patient Services Representative (Per Diem/On Call) – Redmond Urgent Care
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics has a per diem/on call opportunity for a Patient Services Representative to join our Redmond Urgent Care team! This clinic is open 7 days a week, from 7 am - 11 pm. This position will require candidates to be flexible and available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
In this role, you will provide customer and front office services to patients. You will coordinate communications among staff, patients, and providers about patient check-in process. You will also collect records and ensure distribution to appropriate staff via the electronic medical record system (Epic) and perform clerical, scheduling, and records activities in support of patients and staff.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a medical facility preferred. Previous physician office, hospital or other frontline customer contact experience in a business setting also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with people in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated proficient computer keyboard skills.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical