IS PC Analyst
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The Customer Service PC Analyst provides support to Overlake systems users on or off the Overlake campus in the following areas:
- Overlake’s personal computers
- Overlake’s PC applications
- Overlake’s PC operating systems
- Overlake’s network operating system platform
- Primary Help Desk Level 2 support
- Routine or daily procedures on all the above systems
- Handheld devices / PDA / Phones
- A/V Equipment Setup
The PCA will be expected to apply general and/or specialized knowledge and skills in the above areas as they pertain to Overlake’s systems. The PCA will also be expected to continually expand their knowledge and skills in all areas that relate to the specific needs of Overlake.
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in health care, business, computer science, and training and education.
- A+ Certification and/or MCP would be a plus.
- One-year prior experience with troubleshooting and maintaining PC software and network operating systems or one-year prior experience in health care or related field.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Professional