Radiology Technologist (Full Time / Evening Shift)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
A Radiology Technologist is responsible for performing diagnostic exams within established guidelines in the radiology department utilizing fixed diagnostic radiology equipment, and portable x-ray and fluoroscopic equipment on inpatient units, in the emergency department, in surgery, SPU, and pain management. A radiology technologist serves as a role model and resource within the hospital with the demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and independently as required. A radiology technologist may be scheduled for standby on a rotational or seniority basis for after-hours and holiday coverage to meet the needs of the department.
Full Time / Evening Shift
Thursday 1200-2030, Friday-Monday 1530-2400
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus!
-Candidates with one or more years of experience = $10,000
-Candidates with less than one year of experience = $5,000
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
- Minimum of an Associate degree from an accredited radiology program required. Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- For Staff Radiology position, previous hospital experience preferred.
- For Staff Radiology Technologist Position:
- Must be ARRT registry eligible upon hire and have graduated from an accredited Radiologic Technology program AND registered with the State of Washington as an X-Ray Technician (XT).
- Acquire ARRT within 6 months of employment as a Radiologic Technologist I required. Annual renewal of ARRT required by Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Upon obtaining ARRT, Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required within a three-month period. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Healthcare Provider level CPR required upon hire
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional