Referral Coordinator- Cancer Services Clinic (full-time)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Referral Coordinator- Cancer Services, Full-time
Overlake's Cancer Services Department is looking for a referral coordinator to join the team! The employee serves as the coordinator of all medical care and test referrals for site. The referral coordinator is charged with the timely and appropriate scheduling of all patient referrals to specialty, hospital and ancillary providers as requested by OC’s medical providers. Responsible for coordinating appointments, ensuring the patient’s medical and demographic information is received by the specialty/outside provider, ensuring that the patient is notified of the appointment and any special testing requirements, and tracking patient compliance with the referral appointment.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3- part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Prior experience working in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with physicians, patients, and staff.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.