RN - Cath Lab/EP (.75 FTE / Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center is seeking a Cath Lab/Angio RN. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Invasive Cardiovascular Services provides care for patients having angiograms with or without stent placement (cardiac, cerebral, vascular). The RN will also care for patients who have pacemaker or defibrillator implants, electrophysiology/ablations, cardioversion, and tilt table tests. In addition, care is provided in IR for non-cardiac patients such as nephrostomies, vertebral augmentation and port placement.
The procedural area has 5 rooms and operates Monday-Friday between 0600 and 1730. All shifts are 10 hours. After hours and weekends are covered by the call team.
.75 FTE (60 hours biweekly pay period)
10 Hour shifts
DAYS - includes call shifts for urgent cases - covering off hours (overnight & weekend)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required.
- Two (2) years ED or Critical Care experience required.
- Cath Lab experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Sheath certification preferred.
- Malignant Hyperthermia training preferred.
- Procedural sedation training preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing