RN - Critical Care unit (.9 FTE) Nights
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
RN - CRITICAL CARE Opportunities!
Join our highly engaged and collaborative mixed specialty critical care unit!
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking, engaged, motivated, and compassionate RNs to join our patient centric, 31-bed Critical Care Unit.
Our unit provides care to mixed specialties including open heart/thoracic surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, cardiology, pulmonary, trauma and general medical surgical. The CCU has been recognized by AACN with the Award for Unit Excellence.
0.9 FTE (72 hours per bi-weekly pay period)
- Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
- Opportunity for professional development (education in Stroke, Cardiology, certification, Shared Leadership, National Conferences, advance clinical ladder)
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Hospital Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- Retirement plan including 5% matching with immediate vesting
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Recent or current Critical Care experience strongly preferred.
- BLS & ACLS certification required
- CCRN preferred.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing