RN - Float Pool (.9 FTE / Nights)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
PREMIUM: We are offering a $5.00/Hour premium on top of base pay, plus generous shift and weekend differentials, BSN and MSN premiums, and specialty certification pay when applicable.
This is a .9 FTE, 12-hour night shift position. Every other weekend required. Full benefits, generous perks and free parking.
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic, compassionate team who enjoys variety, thrives in an independent environment, and demonstrates high levels of customer service throughout the hospital. We are seeking positive, self-motivated nurses who collaborate well with multiple departments to provide our patients excellent care and an excellent experience. Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and great communication skills.
Float Pool RN’s are highly flexible, and provide care for a diverse patient population in various units, including Telemetry, Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, and Critical Care.
Comprehensive Medical-Surgical and Telemetry experience required. Critical Care experience and current IV experience will offer additional opportunities for the RN candidate. RN's in the Float Pool enjoy continuing education and certification opportunities in a culture that recognizes professional growth and development.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- 3+ years experience as an RN preferred.
- Tele experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- BLS and ACLS required, NIHSS preferred.
- Preference will be given to certified RN's, including PCCN and CCRN.
- $5 Float Pool Premium
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Free ORCA pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is a little different in a really good way. We are an independent, award-winning hospital. Overlake is big enough to be a leader but small enough to be flexible and nimble in our ever-changing field. Here there is a culture of connectivity. You meet with your managers face-to-face. The executive leadership team is onsite and connected to the day-to-day of the organization. Culture is a big focus and you can tell by how welcoming everyone is and all the smiles you see.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.