RN - Float Pool (Night Shift) $20,000 Bonus
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for RNs with 1 year relevant acute care RN experience (pro-rated to FTE).
CURRENT OPENINGS: Night shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour shifts
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic, compassionate team of nurses who care for a diverse patient population in various units, including Telemetry, Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, and Critical Care. Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking abilities, and great communication skills in addition to clinical competence.
Why join Overlake?
Our pay: In addition to some of the highest RN wages in the region, Overlake offers a $5.00/hour premium for our Float Pool RNs. This is in addition to base pay, shift and weekend differentials, BSN and MSN premiums and specialty certification pay as applicable.
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
- Immediate vesting in matching funds
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education support
- Free parking
Our culture: At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know about us, the more you'll want to join us.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required (BSN preferred)
- Current WA state RN license prior to start date
- Comprehensive Medical/Surgical and Telemetry experience required
- BLS and ACLS required
- Critical Care and current IV experience preferred
- 3+ years experience as an RN preferred
- NIHSS preferred.
- Preference will be given to certified RN's, including PCCN and CCRN.
Overlake is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing