RN - Progressive Cardiac Care (0.9 FTE Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking energetic, compassionate, collegiate, RNs to join our Telemetry and Stroke Unit.
This 36 bed unit has a patient populations that include open heart, post vascular surgeries, intermediate care, stroke and telemetry.
0.9 FTE (72 hours per two-week pay period)
12 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- BLS & ACLS required.
- Recent or current Progressive Cardiac Care/Tele experience strongly preferred.
- CCRN certification preferred.
The Power of Excellence
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.