RN Supervisor, Anticoagulation Clinic
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
RN Supervisor: ACC , Nutrition, Diabetes Education, Wound Care.
Job Summary: Oversees the daily operations of the Overlake Medical Center Anticoagulation Clinics in Bellevue and Issaquah.
Responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining and supervising staff’s assigned work areas and directing the work flow of patient care. Implements and executes overall goals set in the department in conjunction with the Clinic Manager/Director. Provides strong leadership, good communication skills and collaborates with other members of the health care team to determine priorities of care. In collaboration with the Clinic Manager, assist with the management of OC services, such that the delivery of high-quality patient care is assured and designated budgetary parameters are maintained. For additional information, please visit https://www.overlakehospital.org/department/anticoagulation-clinics
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Associate Nursing Degree required. Bachelors’ of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required. Current BLS certification required.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in Emergency Room, Urgent Care or physician practice setting is required. Minimum of two years supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Full understanding of ambulatory physician office practice required.
- Knowledge of billing and coding highly desired.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred
- Leadership Incentive Program
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3- part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.