Security Officer (Temporary / Evenings)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Temporary Role - Anticipated 3 Months Duration
Full Time / Evening Shift
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Washington State Driver's license required, no criminal violations.
- Healthcare provider BLS certification required.
- One year in a customer service role preferred
- One year healthcare security preferred
- Certification as a Basic Healthcare Security Officer required through the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) required within one year of employment
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB) course and certification also required within six months of employment.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Services & Trades