Senior Population Health Data Analyst (Remote Hybrid)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The Senior Population Health Analyst is a key strategic and operational member of the Eastside Health Network team. This role is responsible for population health and financial functions related to Eastside Health Network’s participation in accountable care and value based contract programs. Coordinates information with payers, employers, and providers. Responsibilities also include analyzing and aggregating data across multiple technology resources to bring together in an actionable format. Develop reports that result in cost and quality improvements. Functions as an administrative partner of the Cost and Utilization Committee.
Remote Hybrid - This position will begin full-time onsite in Bellevue, WA, with the opportunity to work remotely 3 days/week after introductory period.
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Finance or related area of study such as Business, Mathematics, or Statistics is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with an insurance health plan, physician practice (100+ Physicians), or hospital performing health plan and hospital/physician financial analysis is required. Previous insurance health plan financial analysis experience preferred.
- Prefer advanced knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and risk based contract methodologies and terms. Prefer knowledge and experience with Milliman Medinsight or equivalent software tool. Proficient with SQL query language preferred. Familiarity with financial modeling, analysis and reporting required. Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Access© and MS Excel© required. Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to disseminate information to a variety of users is required.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Professional