Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to perform a variety of accounting functions involving the month and year end closing of the Hospital and/or Clinic’s accounting records. Duties will be varied and may include one or more of the following: Filing state and federal tax returns, cash management, reconciliation of bank account(s), fixed asset accounting, accounting for Hospital inventories, assisting with annual bond disclosures and insurance policy renewals. Will work with a small but collaborative team in supporting department operations.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
- Two years accounting experience required. Experience in health care setting preferred.
- Strong organization skills required to handle multiple responsibilities. Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Professional