Staff RN - CVOR (1.0 FTE) DAYS
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Hospital is seeking a CVOR RN in our Inpatient Surgery Department.
Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus for RNs with 2+ years OR experience
We are looking for a dedicated cardiac team member with outstanding clinical skills and cardiac experience, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Our Inpatient Surgery is an award winning 17 suite OR which includes Open Heart, Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Ortho, Total Joints and General cases.
Overlake has an outstanding, cutting edge cardiovascular program with two dedicated cardiothoracic surgeons who perform:
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Minimally Invasive Aortic and Mitral valve Surgeries
- Beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- Repair of Aortic Dissections/Aneurysms
1.0 FTE (80 hours biweekly pay period)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of OR experience required.
- First scrub experienced preferred
- CVOR experience required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing