Staff RN - OR Circulator Inpatient Surgery (1.0 FTE) Days
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus for RNs with 2+ years OR experience
Staff RN - OR Circulator Inpatient Surgery
Inpatient Surgery (IPS) is a 17 suite OR which performs Open Heart, Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Spine, Orthopedic, Bariatric, Robotic, Vascular, Gynecological and Urogynecologic as well as General Surgery procedures. Combinations of inpatient and outpatient procedures are performed on a mainly adult population and IPS averages 850 procedures monthly. Specialty team based OR nursing is our foundation for providing consistent, knowledgeable and experienced staff to meet our customers’ needs.
The surgical staff at Overlake embraces a philosophy of respect, compassion, advocacy and integrity and work collaboratively with other health care providers to create a harmonious, therapeutic and technologically advanced environment for all patients and their families throughout the surgical process. If you are a dedicated surgical team member with outstanding clinical skills and operating room experience and desire to deliver excellent patient care in an efficient and compassionate manner, Overlake Inpatient Surgery is the team to join.
1.0 FTE (80 hours biweekly pay period)
8 Hour Shift
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- Current experience in the operating room as circulator, with competency in a scrub role preferred.
- CNOR certification preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing