Sterile Processing Technician (Full-time or Part-time)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake's Inpatient Surgery department is a 17 suite OR that performs an average of 850 procedures per month. Cases include Ortho, Neuro, Spine, Bariatric, GYN, Robotic, Vascular, Endovascular, Urology, Plastics and General surgery. We also have a busy 4 suite outpatient surgery center. Both units focus primarily on adult patients.
At Overlake, our surgical staff embraces a philosophy of respect, compassion, advocacy and integrity as we work collaboratively to create a harmonious, therapeutic and technologically advanced environment for patients and their families. We are looking for experienced Sterile Processing Technicians to help play a critical role in ensuring the overall efficiency of our surgical units.
- Must obtain CRSCT certification within one year of hire date. Candidates who already possess CRCST or CBSPD certification will qualify for a higher pay rate.
- At least one year of demonstrated competence and experience in a comparable position is preferred.
- Education should include completion of a relevant training program.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English Language.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and theory relating to decontamination and sterilization procedures.
- Physically capable of standing and walking for long periods of time. Ability to lift instrument sets weighing approximately 30 pounds.
Why Join Overlake?
- Local leadership
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Commitment to quality
- Our location
Apply online or contact Denice Kerr, Senior Recruiter Surgical Services, at email@example.com
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Support