Supv-Health Information Services
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Supervisor - Health Information Services
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics has a new opening for a Supervisor of Health Information Services. This position is responsible for day-to-day operations and supervision of Health Information Services employees and associated departmental and transcription functions. This individual is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, directing and evaluating the daily activities of the departments. Ensures appropriate staffing and training for all daily operations. Oversees department operations to ensure responsible use of financial resources. Performs administrative functions as delegated by the Director of Coding, HIM, CDI, and Central Scheduling.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. We've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Professional development
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree required, bachelor degree preferred.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) required, Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) preferred.
- Experience: Requires minimum of two years supervisory experience in Health Information Services.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.