Health & Wellness Classes at Overlake Medical Center
The more you know about your health and safety, the easier it is to lead a healthy lifestyle. Overlake offers classes on a variety of health topics to help you and your family during the many stages of life.
You can register for all classes online or by phone at 425-688-5259.
Overlake Medical Center offers the following classes for general health and wellness.
- Alzheimer’s Café
- Back Pain - Diagnosing & Treating
- Diabetes Series: Medications and Diabetes
- Hip Pain Relief and Joint Replacement Options
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss - 3 part series
- Keeping Your Colon Healthy
- Knee Pain Relief and Joint Replacement Options
- Managing GERD, Heartburn & Acid Reflux: What You Should Know
- Pelvic Floor Fitness – for women 30 and over
- Taking A Stand Against Strokes
- Walk for Life - Senior Walking Program
- Weight Loss Surgery: ONLINE Seminar
- When It’s More Than Feeling Sad
- Women’s Pelvic Health – a team approach to common disorders