For expectant couples in their 7th or 8th month of pregnancy. Please choose a date that is 4-6 weeks before your due date.
Filled with essential information for you to help prepare for breastfeeding. Taught by certified lactation consultant.
- What to expect from the breastfeeding baby
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Breast Preparation, Anatomy and Physiology of the breast
- Breastfeeding Basics, positions, latching etc.
- Recognizing Hunger Cues and Feeding Patterns
- Solving common breastfeeding problems, when to call for help
- Storage, Pumps and Support Items
- Dad's role - Fathers are encouraged to attend
- Ample time for questions
- Text book Better Breastfeeding included
There is no charge for parking.
Print this page for classroom maps and directions to the Overlake Hospital PACCAR Education Center and Overlake Women's Clinic
Please read our inclement weather policy regarding class cancellations.
There are no refunds for missed classes. Class cancellations received by the registrar seven days prior to the class are entitled to a full refund. Classes, schedules and fee are subject to change. Please call or email if you need to reschedule any of your classes. If you are suffering from cold or flu symptoms, it would be best to reschedule your class, please contact the registrar 425-688-5259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or if you would like to be on a waitlist for a full class.