Best taken during your 8th or 9th month of pregnancy
Filled with essential information for you to help prepare for breastfeeding.
Taught by certified lactation consultants.
- What to expect from the breastfeeding baby
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Breast Preparation, Anatomy and Physiology of the breast
- Breastfeeding Basics, positions, latching etc.
- Recognizing Hunger Cues and Feeding Patterns
- Solving common breastfeeding problems, when to call for help
- Storage, Pumps and Support Items
- Dad's role - Fathers are encouraged to attend
- Ample time for questions
- Text book Better Breastfeeding included
Registration, class location and cancellations: