Overlake Neurosurgery, part of the Overlake Neuroscience Institute, is dedicated to advancing the fields of neurosurgery and neurology, conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurological conditions.
Neurosurgery at Overlake Medical Center
Overlake neurosurgeons Dr. Frank Bishop and Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary specialize in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the brain, the spine and spinal cord, and the peripheral nerves. They are dedicated to offering the most advanced service with the least-invasive and most promising solutions available.
Overlake Neurosurgery is part of the Overlake Neuroscience Institute, which is dedicated to advancing the fields of neurosurgery and neurology, providing leading-edge, compassionate clinical care and conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurological conditions.
For appointments please call 425.635.6560.
Our neurosurgery team offers care for the following conditions:
- Benign and Cranial (Skull) Base Tumors
- Malignant Tumors
- Pituitary Tumors and Other Neuroendocrine Tumors
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Adult Hydrocephalus Disorder
Brain Injury Disorders
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Minimally invasive (endoscopic) brain surgery
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures
- Surgical Management of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures
- Radiosurgery for treatment of brain tumors, spinal tumors, metastatic disease, AVMs, trigeminal neurolgia
- Microsurgical procedures for a treatment of neurological conditions including hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia
View Clinical Trials for information about current neuroscience-related trials.
- Spine Conditions & Procedures
- Understanding Spine Surgery
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- iFuse Implant System®