Overlake Balance + Dizziness Program
We evaluate and treat patients' vestibular and balance issues to help them prevent falls and experience a higher quality of life.
Overlake offers a vestibular rehabilitation program that may be appropriate for anyone with the following symptoms: dizziness, visual disturbances, balance problems or frequent falls.
You can expect your initial evaluation to include any or all of the following:
- Blood pressure screening
- Eye tracking assessment
- Screening for inner ear problems
- Questions regarding your typical symptoms
- Strength and flexibility testing
- Various other special tests
You can expect your treatment to include any or all of the following:
- Treatment of neck musculature
- Eye exercises
- Balance exercises
- Positioning techniques
- Other exercises designed to decrease your symptoms of dizziness, visual problems or imbalance
How to Participate
If you are interested in our Outpatient Rehabilitation Services program, please do the following:
- Obtain a doctor's prescription for therapy
- Call the Overlake Outpatient Rehabilitation Center to schedule an appointment at 425.688.5900.
- Bring a list of medications you are taking.
- Bring your pertinent medical history.