Radha Agrawal, MD
Services + Programs
- Pulmonary Medicine + Critical Care
- Comprehensive care of chronic lung diseases such as COPD, asthma, sarcoidosis and other interstitial lung diseases.
- Bronchoscopy with special interest in endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) guided mediastinal lymph node aspiration for evaluation of mediastinal adenopathy.
- Diagnosis and management of lung cancer including placement of pleural drainage catheters for malignant pleural effusions.
- Critical care medicine.
- Pulmonary function testing and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Education and Training
1998-2002 George Washington University
2003-2005 UT Southwestern Medical Center, Internal Medicine
SUNY (Syracuse NY), Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
2002-2003 UT Southwestern Medical Center, Internal Medicine
Honors, Achievements + Memberships
American Board of Internal Medicine, 2005
American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, 2010
Critical Care Medicine, 2011
Seattle Met: Top Doctors 2014, 2015, 2017