- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Men's health
- Sports injuries
- Travel medicine
- Joint injections
- Women's health
- IUD placement and removals
- Well-child care for newborns through teenagers
- Circumcision for newborns
- Skin biopsy
- High blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease and asthma
- Mental health
- End of life care
I strive to be an approachable physician that my patients can come to for help when they are sick or want advice about how to stay healthy.
I graduated from Bellevue High School and married my high school sweetheart. We have four adult children who we love to ski with in the winter and hike with in the summer.
I spent 14 years in Nevada as a small town family medicine doctor and delivered over 2,000 babies. I also served in the U.S. Air Force for 10 years as a family physician.
Specialty: Family Medicine
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Washington Academy of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
Journal of Family Practice | June 2019
Journal of Family Practice | August 1990