Heather Hunter, CCC-SLP
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Traumatic Brain Injury TBI
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Apraxia of Speech
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders
I believe communication is the key to human connection. My goal is to improve functional skills to allow patients to maximize independence with communication in home, community, and work settings.
On my days off, you might find me exploring in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and dog. I also enjoy taking barre classes and cooking.
- Washington State Department of Health - Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT®-LOUD) Certification
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association