Rachel Englund, CCC-SLP
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Upper-airway management concerns
- Adolescent [beginning at age 10]
I believe in providing collaborative and holistic treatment for patients, while keeping them at the center of the treatment process. I educate my patients, so they are able to advocate for their needs, while using evidence-based approaches to help them achieve their goals.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, travelling and kayaking or scuba diving the Puget Sound.
- American Speech and Hearing Association - Continuing Education
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- Washington Speech-Language Hearing Association