- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- I enjoy seeing a diverse panel of patients, ranging from the newly born to seniors
Aiming to practice patient-centered, one-size-fits-one medicine, I strive to be an advocate and partner to all my patients, along with their families, being the subject matter expert to help them navigate toward better health.
On my days off, I enjoy riding my motorcycle on a sunny day, spending downtime with my family (which includes our dog), and exploring outdoor activities in the Pacific Northwest.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Navy & Marine Corps