Community Health Fair
Join us for Overlake's Eastside Vitality Health Fair!
Saturday, October 24 at Overlake Medical Center's main campus in Bellevue
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Free health screenings* are being offered throughout the event. Appointments are not available; screenings are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Fasting Blood Glucose Testing for Diabetes. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended.
- Fasting Cholesterol Screenings. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended.
- Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Target Heart Rate Assessments
- Skin Cancer Spot Checks
- Carotid Screening. To qualify for this screening, you must first attend the cholesterol and blood pressure screenings, and then receive a REFERRAL from our screening results station.
A variety of health displays, informative demonstrations and health care providers will also be on hand to answer your questions.
- Robotic surgery demonstrations.
- Overlake providers including pharmacists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, colorectal, orthopedic and other surgeons.
- Senior Health Clinic, Medical Imaging, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes and Psychiatric Services.
- Nutrition - Tips for Planning Healthy Meals.
- Cochlear/Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) Implant and Laser Cataract Surgery.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) display.
- CPR and automatic external difibrillator (AED) demonstrations by the Bellevue Fire Department.
- Behind the scene tours of our new comprehensive Neuroscience Institute.
Directions to Overlake Medical Center hospital campus in Bellevue
*Additional screening information
All of our Overlake screenings are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Overlake is committed to providing as many free health screenings as possible. However, some screenings may be limited by the number of tests the equipment can perform during the limited time of this event, or by the availability of our physicians and staff - many have patient care duties in our hospital. We appreciate your understanding and hope you'll join us at Eastside Vitality!
Hold harmless waiver
It is expressly understood and agreed that, in consideration of attending and/or participating in the Overlake Medical Center Eastside Vitality event, including, but not limited to, free health screenings, discussions with physicians and staff and/or attendance at health or information lectures, that I and/or my dependents agree(s) to hold harmless Overlake Medical Center, its physician, employees, vendors, contractors and medical staff members from any and all liability. It is further understood that any information, screening results and/or conversations between Overlake health providers is not intended to substitute for a medical exam, consultation or diagnostic/screening procedure.
For more information, call 425-635-6191. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.