Requests for Access to Your Medical Records
Our Health Information Management team can provide you with copies of your medical records. You can easily download and print our patient access request for health information form.
There is a variety of ways you can request your records from Overlake Medical Center:
- Mail a completed patient access request form to:
Overlake Medical Center
Attn: Health Information Management
1035 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Fax a completed patient access request form to:
Overlake Medical Clinic Records: 425.233.6286
Overlake Medical Center Records: 425.467.3343 (hospital)
- Request your medical records through your active OneChart account.
- If your doctor needs to access to your records for your care, the doctor can contact us at:
Overlake Medical Clinics Records:425.635.6310 f
Overlake Medical Center Records: 425.688.5643 (hospital)
Please be sure to phone the Health Information Management Department at 425.688.5643 for Overlake Medical Center (hospital) related questions and 425.635.6310 for Overlake Medical Clinics related questions.
Fees Are Reasonable and Cost-based
Records Stored in Electronic Record System*
- Delivered to Individual’s OneChart Account: no charge
- Delivered Electronically: $6.50
- Printed: $0.90 download + $0.05 per page printing cost
Records Stored in Paper Chart*
- Delivered Electronically: $0.07 per page copying cost
- Printed: $0.07per page copying cost + $0.05 per page printing cost
Records Stored Both Electronically and in Paper Chart*
- Delivered Electronically: $6.50 + $0.07 per page copying cost
- Printed: $0.90 download (electronic record) + $0.07 per page copying cost (paper record) + $0.05 per page printing cost
*Plus sales tax and postage, if applicable.
Note: Records delivered directly to your OneChart account and/or a healthcare provider for continuing care are delivered at no charge.
Please allow 7 - 10 business days for us to process your request.
Obtaining Your Records
You have a number of options for receiving the copied records. These include mail, picking up records in person (photo ID required) and having the records uploaded to your secure OneChart account. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed for all major holidays. The Health Information Management Department is located on the lower level of the Overlake Medical Tower, Suite LL175.
If you see documentation in your record that you believe needs correction, please complete this health record amendment form and return it to us at the address listed on the form.