Obtaining Your Medical Records
Our Health Information Management team can provide you with the records listed on our medical release. You can easily download and print our medical information release form.
There are three ways you can request your records from Overlake:
- Mail the completed medical information release form to Overlake Medical Center, Attn: Health Information Management Office, 1035 116th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Fax the completed medical information release form to us at 425.467.3343.
- Call the Health Information Management office at 425.688.5643 for Overlake Medical Center (hospital)-related questions and 425.635.6310 for Overlake Medical Clinics-related questions. While we can’t release information over the phone, we can activate your OneChart account, an online tool which contains a little information about your most recent visit and a way to communicate with your doctor. If your doctor needs to see our records for your care, he/she can use other online tools or contact us at 425.688.5643 to fax records to his office.
For medical use, there is no fee if records are to be sent directly to a healthcare provider for the purpose of continuing care.
For copies for patients or their representatives, fees are reasonable and cost-based. The fees include the costs of copying, postage and preparing a summary.
Records stored in electronic record system
- Delivered electronically - $6.50
- Printed - $0.90 download + $0.05 per page printing cost
Records stored in paper chart
- Delivered electronically - $0.07 per page copying cost
- Printed - $0.07per page copying cost + $0.05 per page printing cost
Records stored both electronically and in paper chart
- Delivered electronically - $6.50 + $0.07 per page copying cost
- Printed - $0.90 download (electronic record) + $0.07 per page copying cost (paper record) + $0.05 per page printing cost
Plus sales tax and postage, if applicable.
Please allow 7-10 business days for us to process your request.
Obtaining Your Records
You can pick up your records in person at the hospital (bring ID), or we can mail them to you. Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and is closed for all major holidays. The office is located in the basement of the Medical Office Tower, Suite LL175.
If you see a note in the record that you believe needs correction, please complete this health record amendment form and return it to us at the address above.