Conveniently located on the first floor of the Overlake Medical Tower, Walgreens is proud to serve all patients and staff of Overlake and Overlake Medical Clinics as well as members of the Puget Sound community.
Walgreens at Overlake Medical Tower works one-on-one with patients and physicians and provides comprehensive services that help improve medication adherence, so crucial to successful health outcomes. Individualized adherence programs include confidential counseling, easy-to-understand educational materials, and other services to help patients maximize their prescribed therapy.
Walgreens also has a number of services to provide medications quickly and efficiently.
- Full-service pharmacy for all your prescription medications.
- Knowledgeable staff available for questions and counseling.
- Easy prescription transfer to any other Walgreens with a simple phone call.
- Automatic refill and Refill Reminder programs, helping to keep patients on track with their medication and avoid missing doses.
- ExpressPay™—the fastest way to get prescriptions using a secure, automatic credit card billing process.
- Prescription labels available in large print and 14 languages.
- Insurance advocates experienced for all types of plans.
Physicians and patients will find a comprehensive inventory of injectable, refrigerated, recently approved and hard –to-find medications. So, whatever type of medication therapy is required, Walgreens can provide it.
You can also fill your prescription online.