We offer appointments at all of our primary care clinics if you need to see a healthcare provider today. Call 425.635.6600 to make an appointment. If you don't yet have a provider, you can connect with our physician referral line at 425.688.5211 for assistance with finding a provider who is right for you.
It's easy to make an appointment for a procedure or service at the hospital. You can fax your request to 425.688.5710 or you can call centralized scheduling at 425.688.5700 to make an appointment. When you call our centralized scheduling line, you will need to select from the following menu options:
- Option 1: Routine mammogram or breast-related diagnostic imaging
- Option 2: Medical imaging (MRI, CT, DEXA, ultrasound, nuclear medicine)
- Option 3: Surgery scheduling — for physicians only
- Option 4: Special procedures and infusion suite
- Option 5: Anti-coagulation clinic, diabetes, nutrition, ostomy
- Option 6: Cardiac procedures (cath lab, electrophysiology) — for physicians only
- Option 7: Pre-registration
- Option 8: Surgical pre-op or to enroll in a joint replacement class
Rehabilitation Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Speech Therapy)
Please call 425.688.5900 for rehabilitation services. The fax number is 425.688.5912.