Overlake Medical Clinics Issaquah
Close-to-home care for the whole family is a top priority at Overlake Medical Clinics Issaquah. Our family medicine physicians will provide care for you and your family through every stage of life. Their broad experience in pediatrics, women's health and chronic disease management allows our providers to offer truly exceptional, patient-centered care.
The primary care clinic offers same-day appointments and is conveniently located in the heart of Issaquah, at Overlake Medical Center Issaquah.
Because our clinic is in the same location as our Urgent Care Clinic, we are able to refer Urgent Care patients to our primary care physicians to ensure they seamlessly receive the appropriate follow-up care.
Hours & Location
- Monday - Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 5708 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy. SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 (at the corner of E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE and SE Black Nugget Road)
- Driving Directions
- After Hours: If you have any concerns after hours, please call the clinic and our answering service will page the doctor on call to answer your question.
Flu Vaccination Clinics
Tuesday, September 29 | 12:30-5 p.m.
Tuesday, October 6 | 7-8 a.m.
Tuesday, October 13 | 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, October 14 | 7-8 a.m.
Tuesday, October 27 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Walk-ins accepted, however appointments are recommended. Call 425-688-5488 to schedule.
The Washington state Vaccine for Children program covers the vaccine cost for ages 18 and younger. The vaccine is $25 for those who are 19 and older and not covered by insurance. Flumist is available for those who are 18 and younger.