Senior Health Clinic
Overlake offers coordinated, comprehensive care for seniors through an innovative approach to primary healthcare. Our Senior Health Clinic is located in Bellevue.
The clinic is staffed by a team of physicians employed by Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC, emphasizing prevention and wellness, and who are specially trained to meet the health and psychosocial needs of seniors.
The core team is comprised of:
- Geriatric physicians.
- Clinical pharmacists, providing oversight of prescription medicines and supplements in the elderly.
- Anticoagulation clinic services.
- Nurses with vast experience in taking care of elderly population.
- Nutritionists and physical, occupational and speech therapists located a short distance from the centers.
Open to anyone 65 and older, the center accepts the following major insurances and most supplemental insurances including:
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerigroup Medicare
- CHPW Medicare
- Humana Medicare
- Medicare and Medicare HMOs
- Molina Medicare
- Premera Medicare
- Regence Medicare
- Sound Path Medicare
- United Medicare
In the News
Hours & Location
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1750 112th Avenue NE, Suite #A101, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Driving Directions
- After Hours: If you have any concerns after hours, please call the clinic and our answering service will page the doctor on call to answer your question.
*Please note: this is a hospital-based clinic and if you are treated here you will receive a bill from Overlake Medical Center.