Amitoz Manhas, MD, MPH, FAANS
- Complex Cranial Neurosurgery
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Skull-based Procedures
- Skull-based surgery
- Minimally-invasive spine surgery
- Open vascular procedures
- Chemotherapy delivery to the brain
- Shunt placement for brain tumors
Neurological conditions can present in very challenging and life-altering ways. The choice to be treated for them is a very personal one—both for patients and for their families. Patients who decide to be seen here will receive compassionate care and a tailored approach. I value collaborative planning and treatment in this process.
I live here in Bellevue with my wife and two young kids (who take up most of my time outside of work!). I enjoy supporting University of Washington’s Husky athletics, particularly Husky football. I love to bike and hike in the region, whenever possible. I am a cinephile and appreciate great films.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Skull Base Society