Below you will find a list of common resources accessed by healthcare physicians and providers:
- Physician Email.
- Click here if you are having trouble logging into the Remote Portal.
- Physician portal. Through this portal, you may access Windows Session, IntegradWeb, Meditech v5 and v6, IBEX and Clinical Research Tools. To view the fetal strips in the OB Link application you must be on version 1.5 of Java. If you require assistance, please contact the Help Desk at extension 5278.
- Portal for Kaiser Physicians.
- Telephone dictation instructions.
- Drug formulary.
- Epic provider accelerated training survey.
- Epic provider class schedule.
- Pre-printed physician order forms.
- Overlake Virtual Desktop: Please select this link to download the VMware Horizon Client. For assistance with initial setup of Overview, please contact the Overlake Help Desk at (425) 688-5278 or email@example.com.
- eLearning (no longer works on Internet Explorer v6 and v7).
- Medical staff dues payment portal.
Surgeon Office Scheduling
If you are a surgeon or a surgeon's office, please click here to access Overlake forms.
Provider Support & Crisis Resources
The Provider Support Committee was created with the mission to foster a worksite culture that supports providers' health and well-being. Please email us if you have questions, you would like to receive emails about future meetings and meeting minutes, or you have ideas or resources you would like to offer in service to our mission. Please note, this email address is not intended to provide crisis support.
We know providers can find themselves in need of help. Here are some helpful numbers and links:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
- Crisis Connections: (866) 427-4747
- The 24-Hour Crisis Line provides anonymous, confidential help to individuals, families and friends of people in emotional crisis. Website includes links to resources for responses to Crisis and Trauma, Relationship Abuse and Children's Support.
- Washington Physicians Health Program: (206) 583-0127
- WPHP provides services that include outreach, crisis intervention, informal assessment, treatment monitoring, and support for healthcare professionals.