Chaplains are available to provide spiritual care and support during your stay. There are many ways in which a chaplain can serve Overlake patients, families and visitors:
- Patient visits.
- Individual and family support.
- Assistance in contacting clergy of all faiths.
- Confidential spiritual and emotional support.
- Spiritual support in dealing with complex medical/ethical decisions.
- Anointing and communion requests.
To reach the Chaplain, please call 425.688.5127, Monday through Friday. Chaplains are also available some weekends.
Meditation Lounge & Chapel
The Overlake Mediation Lounge/Chapel is located on the main level of Building 3, to the right of the south concierge desk. All are welcome to use this sacred space! Visit simply to rest or for prayer, meditation and reflection. It is always open. View campus map and parking information
Call the Spiritual Care Services team: 425.688.5127