Chaplains are available to help make your stay more comforting. There are many ways in which a chaplain can serve patients, families and visitors:
- Patient visits.
- Individual and family support.
- Assistance in contacting clergy of all faiths.
- Confidential spiritual and emotional support.
- Assistance in providing communion upon request.
- Referrals to appropriate support groups.
To reach the Spiritual Care Services team, please call (425) 688-5127, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our team is also available some weekends.
Chapel & Meditation Room
The Overlake chapel is open at all hours. All are welcome to use the chapel to relax for a few minutes or for a moment of meditation, prayer or reflection. Even a few minutes in the chapel can be profoundly helpful, especially in trying times.
Take the West elevators to the second floor.
- Call the Spiritual Care Services team: (425) 688-5127