Our experienced urologists, gynecologists and urogynecologists diagnose and treat all types of conditions affecting the urinary tract and reproductive organs. We provide comprehensive care for women and men to help them achieve their best health at every stage of life.
It’s not always easy to talk about intimate health issues, like bladder control, sexual health and other urology and gynecology concerns. At Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, our experienced team puts you at ease with a friendly, compassionate approach.
Our doctors have extensive training and experience in diagnosing and treating all types of conditions that affect women’s and men’s reproductive organs and urinary tracts. Whether you need medication for an infection or a treatment plan to address a more complex condition, our team provides comprehensive care, tailored to your specific needs.
We provide high-quality care using the latest diagnostic methods, nonsurgical treatments and surgical care. Our team is well-versed in minimally invasive, laparoscopic procedures, often with robotic equipment for assistance. These procedures use small incisions and miniaturized instruments to access areas for treatment. Our expertise in minimally invasive procedures helps reduce pain and the risk of complications — and can improve your recovery time. We’re dedicated to providing care that helps you get back to your healthy, active life.
Conditions we treat
Urology conditions in women and men
Our urology team diagnoses and treats a wide range of conditions that affect both women and men, including:
Gynecological conditions we treat
Our board-certified urogynecologists diagnose and treat all types of conditions affecting a woman’s urinary tract and reproductive organs, including:
Men’s health conditions we treat
Our board-certified urologists provide expert care for conditions that occur in men, including:
Urological and gynecological cancers we treat
We also treat urological and gynecological cancers, including:
Treatments and services we offer
Our team offers on-site diagnostic testing for all kinds of urologic and gynecologic conditions, including:
- Bladder function tests including uroflowmetry and video urodynamics
- Cancer screenings, including PSA blood test and digital rectal exam for prostate cancer, and Pap smear for cervical cancer
- Diagnostic imaging, including ultrasound, CT scans and X-ray
- Kidney function tests
- Semen analysis
- Testing for bladder conditions using cystoscopy for men and women, with contrast dye or hydrodistention as needed
- Urinalysis (urine testing) for a wide range of substances, infections and conditions
We provide complete urological care for men and women using the latest treatments, which include:
- Medications including antibiotics, steroid injections and Botox® injections
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation to treat urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Nonsurgical treatments, including electrical stimulation, biofeedback, dietary changes and bladder training, to treat urinary incontinence and other conditions
- Sacral and tibial neuromodulation (mild electrical stimulation) to treat certain types of urinary incontinence and neurogenic bladder
- Kidney stone management using ureteroscopy, extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL), laser lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, often using robotic equipment, that uses a few tiny incisions and special instruments to reduce recovery time and risk of complications
- Cancer treatments, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery
- Open surgery, when appropriate, to treat a wide range of conditions and cancers
- Reconstructive surgery to restore function after cancer surgery or other surgery
Our urologists specialize in advanced treatments for men, including:
Our urogynecologists offer a wide range of treatments specifically for women, including:
- Pessary (nonsurgical vaginal device) to manage pelvic organ prolapse and certain types of urinary incontinence
- Menopause management using medications, hormone therapy, vaginal estrogen and MonaLisa Touch® laser therapy
- Urethral bulking injections to treat stress urinary incontinence
- Intimate cosmetic surgical procedures for women, including labiaplasty and vaginoplasty
- Minimally invasive procedures and surgery to repair and treat pelvic organ prolapse, including abdominal and robotic-assisted sacrocolpopexy
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy and vaginal hysterectomy to treat a wide range of conditions, including endometriosis, uterine fibroids and cancer
- Sling surgery to treat stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal mesh removal surgery for complications caused by surgical mesh used to repair pelvic organ prolapse
Board-certified doctors with specialized training
When you come to Overlake for urology or urogynecology care, rest assured that your care is in expert hands. All of our doctors and our physician assistant are board certified in their specialties, and many have advanced (fellowship) training. With training in urology, obstetrics-gynecology (OB-GYN) and female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, our team stays up-to-date with the latest treatments available.
We diagnose and treat all types of conditions, ranging from urinary tract infections to complex urological and gynecological cancers. Several of our doctors have experience as medical school professors and researchers, working to train the next generation of urology providers and advance patient care. You receive comprehensive care from a team of experts with years of experience.
Multispecialty expertise in minimally invasive and robotic-assisted procedures
Our urology and urogynecology team brings together expertise from several fields of medicine, providing comprehensive care for men and women at every stage of life. From nonsurgical treatments and pelvic floor rehabilitation to intricate surgeries, our team provides tailored care to help you feel like yourself again.
We specialize in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, which uses a few incisions and special instruments. Many of our doctors have years of experience using robotic equipment for added precision in laparoscopic procedures. This means the Eastside community can get care from surgeons with deep expertise in the latest procedures, without needing to travel to Seattle.
Overlake partners with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center (formerly Seattle Cancer Care Alliance), giving you access to expert oncologists and surgeons. Through Fred Hutch, you may be eligible to participate in clinical trials that offer groundbreaking cancer treatments.
On-site outpatient surgery and diagnostic testing
We help make your care as convenient as possible with on-site diagnostic testing and an outpatient surgery center next to our Bellevue clinic. That means you can have your testing, treatment and any necessary surgical procedures all in one place, without the need to travel to other locations.
If you have a condition that requires surgery or a minimally invasive procedure, we can often provide that care with an outpatient procedure. That means you can go home the same day of your procedure. Our urologists and urogynecologists are experienced in the latest techniques to help you recover quickly with a lower risk of complications, so you can get back to your routine as soon as possible.
1135 116th Ave - Suite 620
13126 120th Ave NE
1740 NW Maple St, Suite 207
Pelvic Health Bellevue
1135 116th Ave - Suite 420