Resources and support were thoughtfully designed in new waiting areas with comfort in mind. There are facilities for connecting to the Internet, reading, writing, even sleeping.
We also have a patient and family friendly library resources to research medical conditions. The library is located on the lower level of the Overlake Medical Tower and is open Tuesday through Thursday from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. There are waiting rooms located in the following areas:
- Main Entrance Lobby: Between the main hospital and Overlake Medical Tower.
- West Lobby: Between Emergency Department and Main Entrance Lobby.
- Chapel & Meditation Room: On the second floor of the main hospital tower. Take the West elevators to the second floor.
- Emergency: Outside the emergency admitting desk in the South Tower.
- Medical Imaging: Outside the Medical Imaging reception desk.
- East 2: Take the West elevators to the second floor, turn right and head down the ramp. Waiting area is located between the two corridors.
- West 3 (Third Floor): Take the West elevators to the third floor, turn left and head toward waiting area.
- West 4 (Fourth Floor): Take the West elevators to the fourth floor, turn left and the waiting area will be on your left.
- Critical Care: Take South Tower elevator to third floor, elevator opens into waiting lobby.
- South 4: Take South Tower elevator to fourth floor, elevator opens into waiting lobby.
- South 5: Take South Tower elevator to fifth floor, elevator opens into waiting lobby.
Childbirth Center & Outpatient Surgery
- Outpatient Surgery (First Floor): Take the Northeast elevators in the West Parking Garage to Level 1. The waiting area is outside the registration area.
- Childbirth Center (Sixth Floor): Immediately outside the elevators.