Be Proud of Where You Work
Overlake is an award-winning, nonprofit, independently operated regional health system. We care deeply for our patients and for the community we serve. Our top-notch caregivers provide exceptional clinical care while fostering an environment that is inviting, nurturing and one of healing.
It takes a highly skilled, talented team to provide the best care to patients. Our team includes physicians, nurses, clinical professionals, non-clinical support staff and volunteers. We invite you to explore job opportunities at Overlake.
Are you an Overlake employee? Select the option below to access the application portal:
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Professional development funding.
- Transitional RN Program.
- New leaders training.
- Peer mentorship.
- Professional certification opportunities.
Making an Impact
- The DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses.
- Employee of the month.
- Leader of the month.
- BRAVO! Awards.
- Employee recognition events.
- Safety huddle.
- Annual employee engagement survey.
- Safety week.
- Bandage Ball.
- Generous retirement plan with matching up to 7% - Company match 100% vested. Both pretax and Roth after tax deductions available.
- Extended illness banking.
- Caregiver support program, including child and elder care support services.
- Group legal program.
- Identity theft program.
Health & Fitness
- PPO medical plan and vision plan with no cost to employee only coverage.
- Dental plans with no cost to employee only coverage.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Company paid long-term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Hospital discounts on services when done at Overlake Hospital and Clinics.
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance.
- Spouse and child life insurance.
- Group accident insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Employee assistance program with enhanced mental health benefits.
- Discounted fitness club memberships.
- Flu shots.
Enjoying Time Off
- Generous paid time off with rollover.
- Discount movie tickets.
- Discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounted passes to local events.
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is proud to provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient healthcare designed to meet the needs of our growing community. Combining state-of-the-art technology with an emphasis on quality and customer service is an important aspect of our care. Whether you have a high-risk pregnancy, require cancer care, need a surgical procedure, or would like to learn more about our specialized senior health program, our team of trained professionals provide compassionate care, dignity and understanding.
We were the first Level III Trauma Center on the Eastside and are recognized for providing award-winning, compassionate and patient-centered care. Our commitment to maintaining the highest standards in medical care is a major reason our patients and their families continue to choose Overlake. It is also the reason why we've received many awards and recognitions both regionally and nationally.
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of medical services to the Puget Sound region. Led by a volunteer board of trustees, we employ nearly 3,000 people and have some 1,000 active and courtesy providers on our medical staff, including more than 200 providers who are employed by the organization.
Overlake Clinics provide a range of medical services at our primary care, urgent care and specialty care locations throughout the Eastside. Our integrated electronic health record allows for easy flow of critical health information in order to provide highly coordinated care for our patients.
About the Puget Sound Region
Washington state pairs metropolitan attractions with an abundance of recreational opportunities and spectacular natural beauty. Washington State has one of the most diverse climate ranges in the country—from lush rain forests and beaches to world class ski resorts to arid desert regions recognized internationally for award winning wineries. Seattle, just minutes away, is one of the nation’s leading cultural centers offering world-class plays, concerts, art exhibits and dining. East King County offers excellent schools and vibrant neighborhoods.
From cosmopolitan to rural, indoors or outdoors there’s something for everyone! Learn more about Washington State here.