Our experienced dermatologists provide complete care for people of all ages who have skin, hair or nail conditions. With years of training and expertise, we offer the latest dermatology treatments and services for a wide range of medical and cosmetic concerns.
When you notice changes in your skin, it’s important to choose an experienced dermatologist to help you achieve the best possible results.
At Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, our dermatologists offer specialized care for a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions. From common to complex conditions, we provide the customized care you need to look and feel your best.
Nutrition, hydration, weather, genetics, illness and environmental considerations all play a role in skin health. Our dermatologists have years of experience in recognizing skin, hair and nail symptoms to confirm an accurate diagnosis for treatment planning. We work closely with you to design a course of treatment that meets your specific health needs and goals.
Whether you need care for a medical condition or you have cosmetic concerns, Overlake Dermatology provides solutions that are right for you.
Conditions we treat
Our dermatologists diagnose and treat a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions, including:
- Autoimmune skin diseases, such as lupus, dermatomyositis and scleroderma
- Infections caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Eczema, including atopic dermatitis and dyshidrotic eczema
- Growths such as moles, cysts, skin tags and warts
- Hair loss
- Nail disorders, such as growths, infections and congenital conditions
- Psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Rashes, such as poison ivy/oak, medicine rash, or toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Skin aging, such as age spots, dry skin and wrinkles
- Skin cancers, including melanoma, precancerous conditions, Merkel cell cancer, and basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma
- Sun damage
Treatments and services we offer
With advanced training in dermatology, our specialist has extensive experience in tests and treatments, including:
- Routine full-body skin exam, using a dermatoscope with magnification for improved viewing
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment
- In-office procedures such as biopsies, cryotherapy, and removal of cysts, moles, skin tags and other growths
- Topical (applied to the skin) and systemic (oral or injected) medications as needed
- Selected cosmetic injections, including Botox® and platelet-rich plasma injections for certain types of hair loss
- Scar and keloid treatment
- Skin cancer screening, treatment and prevention
- Specialized care for older adults and children
Specialized expertise in skin, hair and nail conditions
Our board-certified dermatologists have advanced specialty training and years of experience in diagnosing and treating conditions that affect the skin, hair and nails. We’re known for our thorough exams, spending extra time and attention to spot problems early. We complete hours of continuing education courses every year to stay up-to-date with the latest tools, techniques and treatments. You receive a complete diagnosis and safe, effective care with the latest treatments for cancerous and noncancerous conditions.
Personalized dermatology treatment and services
We give you the personalized attention you deserve, listening to your treatment goals and answering your questions and concerns. Based on a thorough evaluation and any necessary tests, our dermatologists work closely with you to develop a customized treatment plan that’s right for you. We also offer a selection of cosmetic dermatology services and procedures to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Our dermatologists provide you with education on how to keep your skin healthy and looking its best.
Access to comprehensive medical and surgical care
Your dermatologist has the entire Overlake health care system at their fingertips. We coordinate your care with specialists from other fields of medicine, as needed. You’ll receive comprehensive care for skin conditions that affect other body systems.
Overlake partners with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, giving you access to expert oncologists and surgeons. Through Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, you may also be eligible to participate in clinical trials that offer groundbreaking cancer treatments.