Campus Map & Parking
Where to Park
Access to the the Overlake Medical Center campus in Bellevue is available from 116th Ave NE. Note: There is no longer is access to the campus via NE 10th St.
- Main Hospital: Parking is available for hospital patients and visitors in the North Parking Garage or South Parking Garage.
- Emergency Room: Access is available 116th Ave NE. Once on campus, follow signs to the South Parking Garage, where Overlake staff will provide simple directions to the ER check-in desk.
- Childbirth Center, Outpatient Surgery, Education Center: Parking is available for patients in the West Parking Garage, located in the northwest corner of the hospital campus.
- Valet Parking: The driveway at the main entrance is for valet parking and loading and unloading only. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended unless you are having your vehicle valet parked.
Garage Access & Rates
The garages are open 24 hours a day. Patients and visitors are issued a parking ticket at the garage entrances which is used to calculate the time they have parked at Overlake. The parking rates are as follows:
- Up to 1.5 hours: Free
- 1.5 - 2 hours: $5
- 2 - 4 hours: $6
- 4 - 12 hours: $7
- Valet Parking: Available Monday through Friday for $7. Cars with a disabled placard can use valet for $2.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the ABM Parking Services at Overlake by calling (425) 688-5277.
PLEASE NOTE: The Overlake Medical Pavilion (building where Starbucks is located) is not owned by Overlake Medical Center and has different parking rates and rules.
Inpatient Parking Permit
Each hospital inpatient is provided one 30-day parking permit upon request for the north or west garages at a cost of $7. If requested, the parking permits are issued at the time of admission, but paid for the first time you leave either the north or west garage. The parking attendant will collect $7 and register your tag for the month.
These parking permits are not valid in the south garage, which uses automated parking. South garage parking validation is available only for emergency room patients and their accompanying families or companions.
See the map below showing the main entry points onto our hospital campus. Download a campus map PDF here.
Tobacco & Smoke-Free Campus
Thank you for not smoking or using any tobacco products on campus. Overlake Medical Center's goal is to improve the health and well-being of each person who visits our hospital campus and clinics. Overlake is a tobacco-free and smoke-free organization. This includes e-cigarettes and unregulated nicotine products.