We are grateful that you are a patient of Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, and would like to help you take a more active role in your healthcare. If you any questions about how to use MyChart, please call (844) 750-8525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need Internet access and a personal email account in order to access MyChart by visiting mychart.overlakehospital.org/MyChart or clicking the button below:
What's available in MyChart?
Through MyChart, you can view your:
- Personal health record and medical history.
- Lab and test results.
- Health maintenance notifications.
You can also:
- Request and schedule medical appointments at Overlake Clinic locations.
- Request prescription renewals with your Overlake Clinics provider.
- Ask non-urgent medical questions.
MyChart Mobile App
You can access your MyChart account on your Apple (iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®) and Android devices. The app provides fast, secure access to the most frequently used features of MyChart. To use the mobile app, you must first have a MyChart account.
The secure app is free. Search for “MyChart from Epic” in the iTunes App Store™ or the Google Play™ Store. Open the app and access the state where your provider is located. Select your provider and log in with your MyChart username and password.
General MyChart Proxy Information
- A proxy person should not log into an individual patient account or act as the patient online when communicating via MyChart.
- Both the patient AND the proxy must have their own personal MyChart account (even if the proxy is not an Overlake patient) and must access the intended patient via a personal account, which will be linked with the patients once given proxy access.
- The organization reserves the right to revoke proxy access at any time. Examples for revocation are as follows, but not limited to: evidence that proxy access is being used improperly or abused, refusal or inability to provide proper documentation of right to access, or when the patient or provider submits a request for revocation.
There are two ways to gain proxy access:
- Via the patients personal MyChart portal. This functionality is not for parental proxy and is only an option if both parties are a current Overlake patient with MyChart access. Any patient who has an active MyChart account may grant proxy access to another adult who is also a current patient using their own MyChart.
- Proxy access may be granted in person either by the hospital HIM department or in person at a clinic of the patient’s choice with both the patient and proxy present. Individuals who present in person will be required to show valid photo ID to grant/receive proxy access. Forms of photo ID accepted are the same forms accepted to received care, i.e. valid driver’s license, military ID, state issued ID etc. Proxy access will not be granted in person without proper legal documentation showing the right to access.
Patients who are unable to share their record via an active MyChart personal portal, or for legal guardians/caretakers there are three paper forms available, which require a patient, legal representative, and/or parent signature to grant proxy access. Individuals requesting proxy access must complete the appropriate form for the type of proxy desired with proper signatures in place and all elements completed.
Forms for proxy access
Please visit our MyChart FAQ page for more information on Proxy Access