April Phantana-angkool, MD
- Breast Surgery
- Benign and malignant disease
- Breast conservation surgery
- Nipple and skin sparing mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of hereditary breast cancer
Every patient is unique. I believe that the best approach to the diagnosis of breast cancer is a collaborative partnership with a patient and all available breast cancer specialties to achieve a compassionate and individualized treatment plan. Through honest discussion and tailored education, I hope to help empower my patients in all aspects of their medical care to help achieve their personal goals.
My husband and I love taking advantage of the beauty of the Pacific Northwest through hiking, running and skiing with our friends and family. I also love cooking, exploring the delicious variety of cuisines in the area as well as traveling.
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. | 2019 Jan;173(1):23-29.
Annals of Surgical Oncology. | 2019 Nov;26(12):3874-3882.