Ian White, MD
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colon, rectal and anal cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Diverticular disease
- Pelvic floor disorders including fecal incontinence, rectocele, rectal prolapse and chronic constipation
- Benign anorectal conditions including hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistula, anal abscess and pruritus ani
I believe that open communication, mutual trust and uncompromising compassion are the bedrocks of the patient-physician relationship. Rather than dictate care, treatment should be a dialogue between surgeon and patient where both are equal parties in decision making. Crucial to this is ensuring patients are adequately educated about their treatment options so they can make informed decision about their care.
In my free time, I enjoy all things outdoors including mountain biking, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, trail running, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, camping and road biking. My other hobbies include reading, writing and international travel.
Salt Lake City, UT
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Colon of Rectal Surgeons