Peter Koon, MD
- Critical Care Medicine
- Critical care ultrasonography
- Shock and ventilator management in the ICU
- Bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound [EBUS] for the evaluation of lung masses
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD]
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary infections
I believe in fostering collaborative patient-physician relationships. I believe that each person possesses his or her own way of life, and my professional passion is to help them live that life to the best of their ability. I take special joy in working with each patient to help them understand how their specific health conditions uniquely affect them.
I enjoy hiking and backpacking for its physical and mental challenges as well as various other outdoor activities. On a rainy day, I enjoy a good cup of coffee and a stimulating round of Settlers of Catan. My favorite band is The Strokes.